Self introduction 2020

     Hello, my name is Kensei Nishijma. I got 19 years old in last January 3rd. Then, my friend gave me an used acoustic guitar he and his family don't use. Finally I accepted it last March and I am practicing it. It is definitely difficult to play some chords like F, B, so on and so forth. The song I tried at first is acoustic version of Radiohead's "Creep". I want to play a lot of songs, so I'm going to practice more and more during this Stay home-time. 
     I'm planning to get some qualifications this year. Now I'm studying bookkeeping grade 3, and when I finished it I'm going to start about grade 2 next. I want to make it by the exam in November (if it will be hold...). And I want to get enough score of TOEFL and TOEIC for me. I tried them once each last year, but they were terrible! I thought I heve to study...
    Now, the world is in difficult situation, so we fight together for now, and after that, I want to do many many things I've wanted to!  
 

コメント

  1. How is your guitar practice coming along? Keep playing and studying English as well!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿