Table for two / December 16, 2019

This is very dramatic story which happened really. I found that destiny exists really and people say that destiny is like this story. 

I will introduce my favorite sentence. That is 
 My father, entirely captivated by the presence before him, swears to this day that he heard a voice onside his head. "She is your destiny," the voice said, and immediately after that he felt a tingling sensation that ran from the tips of his toes to the crown oh his head.
 I like the sentence in later of this, "he felt a tingling sensation that ran from the tips of his toes to the crown oh his head." We have the same expression in Japanese as well, like "頭からつま先まで衝撃が走った” I'm used to hear this Japanese version, but I felt different sensation in English version. I think this is the often the case with Japanese who have special feeling to English.

I can't express this story's excellence maximally by my English vocabulary. So I want you to read this once on your own. Whenever you want to read, I will lend this book willingly.

コメント