I Spy

This is a story of a man who do spy job.
I like spy story,so I actually like spy action movies like "007" series ,"Mission:Impossible"series and so on.
I expected before I read it.

But the spy, Edgar, made a big mistake that he assumed that a woman was his client and he gave top secret files to wrong woman.
Finally, he lost it and got arrested.
True client got angry and I got disappointed.
I love smart ,clever spy like James Bond.

I can't imagine why Edgar's spy company adopted him.

Edgar gets on the bus and sits behind Yoon-Hee.
Edgar carefully takes Yoon-Hee's red bag. He puts his bag under her seat. Yoon-Hee now hs the man's bag with the secret papers. Edgar thinks he has the money.
"Good," he thinks."I have money now."
The women is looking at Edgar. She knows Edgar has the wrong bag!!
 

コメント